SunAP Ecopower is renowned for providing the best, sustainable, highly efficient and reliable, long-life solar-based products and solutions in India, focusing on the latest and advanced in global technology products for solar in India. SunAP provides the latest in the technology of solar panels; mono-PERC crystalline technology from the global brand and leader in technology – Panasonic.
"Panasonic" as a brand is recognized all over the world. It is the principal brand name of the Japanese electronics manufacturer Panasonic Corporation. It is one of the world's largest consumer electronics manufacturers and an increasingly popular choice for global homeowners installing solar.
PANASONIC 380 Wp - 385 Wp MONO PERC SOLAR PANEL MODEL
Panasonic innovation of mono PERC solar panel is made in India under Anchor-Panasonic brand and wholly-owned by Panasonic. PERC stands for Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell, it is available in two forms- mono and poly cells. Usually, solar cells have an emitter layer on the front surface and a black coating on the back; but PERC uses dielectric passivation film on the back of the cells. Hence, in PERC cells, the front surface absorbs sunlight while the back absorbs scattered or reflected light; this results in a higher generation of energy than their traditional equivalents due to higher light absorption and internal reflectivity.
ADVANTAGES OF PANASONIC 380 Wp - 385 Wp MONO PERC SOLAR PANEL MODEL:
Mono PERC solar panel model has the following advantages:
- High Efficiency - Dielectric passivation layer increases efficiency by reducing electron combination and heat absorption.
- High Output Power – Increases power by 5-10W.
- Better Flexibility - Provides users with more tilt and placement options without sacrificing efficiency, which is convenient for residential consumers with space restrictions on roofs.
- Higher Energy Density - Lower Levelized energy cost leads to lower payback periods.
- Current Sorting Process - Reduces mismatch losses up to 2%.
- High Resistant PID - Advanced technology is used that leads to high PID resistance.
- Weather Resistant – Reliable quality product sustainable for harsh environments.
- Weather Load – Capacity to bear Wind load of 3800Pa and Snow load of 5400 Pa.
- Junction Box – IP68 junction boxes, Waterproof, Reduces stress on cables, High Reliable performance. low resistance connectors ensure maximum output for the highest energy production.
- Special 5BB Design - Reduces resistance and small current.
- High Fill factor- The unique cell design leads to reduced electrodes resistance and smaller current, thus enabling a higher fill factor.
- Special Cell Design- It can reduce losses of mismatch and cell wear and increase total reflection.
- Excellent weak light performance - More power output in weak light as haze, cloudy conditions or morning hours.
- Low mismatch losses in batch - High-level sorting of modules keeps modules rating within 2% for minimizing any mismatch losses and sorted and packed by amperage.
- 2 x 100% Electro Lumunisence (EL) inspection to ensure defect-free modules.
- Regular independently checked production process by reputed internationalagencies.
- Rigorous quality control of the highest international standards:ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018, SA 8000: 2014.
- Unrivalled manufacturing capacity and world-class technology.
PRODUCT INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Panasonic Solar Panels are Internationally Certified and have the following certifications:
- IEC 61215: Design qualification & Crystalline PV Modules Approval.
- IEC 61730-1: PV Module Safety Qualification.
- IEC 61730-2: PV Module Safety Qualification.
- IEC 62716: Ammonia Corrosion Testing.
- IEC 61701: Salt Mist Corrosion Testing.
- IEC 62804: Durability &Short Term High Voltage Stress including PID.